How do you achieve massive business success and fulfillment without social media marketing? Listen to this uplifting, empowering and oh so inspirational conversation with the wonderful Leonie Dawson to find out how.
Leonie Dawson is an entrepreneur, business mentor, artist and creative soul with a million dollar a year business that she runs in just ten hours a week! Leonie describes her move away from social media as truly life transformational and has gifted her so much more success and fulfillment in life and business, not to mention brain healing space for nourishment and personal growth (and hobbies!).
Discover how doing a 21 day challenge to take a break from social media led to Leonie not going back there, how she dealt with the initial FOMO and anxiety and what she did in the time she spent not scrolling!
We also talk about the healing power of creating for ourselves (not for Zukerberg) and finding the courage to share our work and our voice with others on our own platforms.
In this episode
- Discover the impact that quitting social media has had on Leonie’s business, personal life and wellbeing.
- We chat about why having regular breaks form social media is beneficial to our emotional wellbeing and business
- Get the lowdown on the super powerful two page marketing plan
- Find out the most important marketing activity you need to be doing if you want to 40x your income
- Leonie shared how she is marketing her own business with huge success
- And, how to create better boundaries for yourself if you don’t want to quit social media cold turkey
- Discover what is actually more important than any marketing strategy
Links for more support
- Leonie Dawson’s Website
- Leonie’s Marketing without Social Media Course *
- Life Not Likes Community
- Break the Internet: in pursuit of influence: Olivia Yallop
* this is an affiliate link, which means that if you buy through this link, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
I truly hope you enjoyed our conversation, please leave a comment below if you did. Don’t forget, if you need more support with any aspect of running a business without social media and want to join a supportive community of like minded people doing just that, then come and join us in the Like Not Likes Membership community.